Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, birdistheword said:

Lyon fans glad he’s leaving.

I seem to recall them also being delighted Carew was leaving...

Good point.  We must remember they are French after all. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Djimi Traore wasn't a bad player.

If Lyon fans who watch their team week out says he's shit. I trust their judgement. 

i refuse to trust any fan jugements ever since hoardes of egyptians were telling us how trezeguet is better than salah last summer

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i refuse to trust any fan jugements ever since hoardes of egyptians were telling us how trezeguet is better than salah last summer

Well Egyptians are a patriotic bunch who rarely produces decent players.

They are always going to be biased towards their players.

Realistically Traore is probably more experienced and been around more top level football than Rashica. I've seen very little negativity towards the latter on these pages yet he was playing in a side who were knee deep in a relegation battle all last season. Doesn't mean he's a bad player but still. No credible source that confirms Bremen got or rejected a bid from Leipzig. The fact he was linked with them has sort of got people excited. 

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Djimi Traore wasn't a bad player.

I can’t do the gif magic, but WTAF, not sure if serious.

Djimi Traore, wasn’t a bad player, no stats you can unearth will prove your point.

Even Bielsa your hero would struggle with him.

This signing doesn't get my loins going but at the same time, my opinion isn't based on an awful lot. I judge Villa players on what they contribute in a claret and blue shirt. 

It's absolutely fine to have reservations about him coming in but posts calling for Lange to go and that they won't give him a chance in a Villa shirt before making up their mind are a bit ridiculous. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

This signing doesn't get my loins going but at the same time, my opinion isn't based on an awful lot. I judge Villa players on what they contribute in a claret and blue shirt. 

It's absolutely fine to have reservations about him coming in but posts calling for Lange to go and that they won't give him a chance in a Villa shirt before making up their mind are a bit ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

I'll reserve judgement on a prospective signing until I've seen them play at least a full 90 minutes of football!

Well said both. I fully agree

Â