Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Thought he did alright but could never really get going like he normally does and runs in from the flank. He did good defensively but struggled abit today with his attack.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Thought he did alright but could never really get going like he normally does and runs in from the flank. He did good defensively but struggled abit today with his attack.

A combination of very physical fast defenders and a god awful pitch, I reckon. 

• Like 3

Just now, lexicon said:

A combination of very physical fast defenders and a god awful pitch, I reckon. 

I think so to, Leeds when we were in final third would throw many players at the ball and we just had to be faster at passing it on. They pressed very well Leeds did and in the final third we just couldn't get any more from it although there were a few occasions we could of.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Appalling performance.

Can see why Lyon fans got fed up with him if they were seeing mostly this..

On day release again mate? lol

He worked hard and didn't quite find his flow but otherwise decent. To call that appalling is either just outright trolling or you just need to seek professional help. 

15 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Appalling performance.

Players can have bad games, Bertie didn't have his best today, but he still worked hard. He still offered something.

Love this about this group of players.

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Cant fault him for effort but if Jack comes back then if I had a choice of him or El Ghazi to keep his place then it would be El Ghazi

I don't view them as being in competition for places tbh, el Ghazi is clearly miles better on the left and Traore I clearly better on the right. 

Grealish, much like El Ghazi, is much more comfortable on the left. I can easily coming back playing as a ten but mostly drifting towards the left doubling up with Ghazi and causing severe anxiety on opposition right backs. 

18 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s a bit of a flat track bully isn’t he. 

I like him, and I think he’s worth a place in the side. He just strikes me as a player that might not be consistent enough to take us to the next level. 

Spasmodic brilliance 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s the volleyed, sliced clearances across his own box that get me. He kind of did another one tonight. 

Worth the entrance fee alone. 

Hes got away with them so far. 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Appalling performance.

You've been holding this one in the message box for months haven't you? Lol

To be fair he wasn't on it tonight but still worked hard.

I reckon Deano keeps him on for the workrate, and the fact that he can make something out of nothing even in a poor game.

• Like 1

Â