Just now, AvonVillain said:

So just for the sake of clarity: is he not good, or is he not not good?

He is good for a mid table PL team which we aspire to be. He is not good for a Champions League team which we also aspire to be.

For me he is a sensible signing who adds more quality than we currently have in a couple of positions. It will be up to him if he starts or not.

Reading the Lyon forums, I have to say they are super pleased to get rid of him, they all to a man think he is total shit. 

This together with some seriously underwhelming YouTube videos mean this is not a signing I am excited about.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

21 goals in 80 games for Lyon as a wide player who doesnt start regularly is hardly a flop 

He was pretty good for ajax and in his first two years at lyon. Looks to have stagnated in the last couple of seasons and hasn't featured much. 

I know DS vets players for personality, desire and professionalism. If there were question marks, like some have posted here, then I'm sure we will give this guy a wide berth. 

P. S not to be confused with the sherwood facial. 

Edited by Made In Aston

Now this journalist in France is saying the deal is off now 

has just said live that Traoré has refused Aston Villa and that OL are looking for another club ...

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â