Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah it can happen to anyone, often the pace of the ball/pass isn’t taken into account which makes it difficult.

Still...funny to see!

I’ve no idea on Traore btw 🤷‍♂️😆

If there are any questions about his ability & character then I don’t think we’d be interested as Deano has clearly outlined the kinds of players he wants to bring in. Might be another “smokescreen” (seems to be plenty of that nowadays).

I’d be inclined to think it was if that Fabrizio chap hadn’t tweeted about it. 

I think this will happen and I cannot for the life of me work out why. He seems to be everything we’re trying to avoid and move away from. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d be inclined to think it was if that Fabrizio chap hadn’t tweeted about it. 

I think this will happen and I cannot for the life of me work out why. He seems to be everything we’re trying to avoid and move away from. 

In that case, he must have something about him... maybe all he needs is a move and “new challenge” or “change of surroundings” etc. etc.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Usain Bolt is quick, let’s sign him. 

He’s big mates with @Jamaican-villan so could have a chance, Just imagine Usain Bolt down the wing like a torpedo, puts the ball in the air........ for our darling Milot

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I hope it’s a villatalk thing. Last thing we need is a new 20m signing written off before he even plays.

Whether fans write him off or not, there’s nothing much we can do about him signing but wait and see. Like any new signing I’ll reserve judgment and be optimistic that they can be a useful player for us. 

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

In that case, he must have something about him... maybe all he needs is a move and “new challenge” or “change of surroundings” etc. etc.

I know nothing about the guy but we cant judge him until hes played minutes in a Villa shirt can we??

It's his time in a Villa shirt that he should be held accountable for and do not know why people are throwing doubts up in the air so I agree with you that maybe he needs a new challange and maybe our club is it.

We can not get every signing right, last season alone taught us that,  so if the signings this window turn out better then I'll be happy and so should everyone else be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

He’s big mates with @Jamaican-villan so could have a chance, Just imagine Usain Bolt down the wing like a torpedo, puts the ball in the air........ for our darling Milot

I'm sick of all this bloody " racism "! 👀

Do you think Bob's my uncle as well?

😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I know nothing about the guy but we cant judge him until hes played minutes in a Villa shirt can we??

It's his time in a Villa shirt that he should be held accountable for and do not know why people are throwing doubts up in the air so I agree with you that maybe he needs a new challange and maybe our club is it.

We can not get every signing right, last season alone taught us that,  so if the signings this window turn out better then I'll be happy and so should everyone else be.

As ever, we’ll back him if he signs (and slate him as soon he makes a mistake 😂).

Â