Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, nepal_villan said:

Fact that he will now have to dislodge Trez and won't just get into the starting 11 will actually benefit him. 

I thought he was going to slot right in the starting XI. Perfectly fine going with the hot hand. It will be very interesting to see how this develops.

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Anyone catch that little headed self pass move to create a great chance? This guy is pretty slick.

Never seen anything like that before last night , showing small glimmers of sok super skills. Reckon he will score some very special goals .

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

Anyone catch that little headed self pass move to create a great chance? This guy is pretty slick.

Yes be is Fancy isnt he, got some moves he can pull of like hes got his own Bat Belt ready to deploy all sorts of Technical stuff.

• Like 1

Thought he was our worst player. Looked complete shite. 

It's not that he can't come good, but he looks completely off pace and his first touch was just a catastrophy at times. 

We've recruited well this summer, but I'm not sure we got this one right. Anyway, he needs weeks and weeks on BMH before we can assess it correctly. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It's not that he can't come good, but he looks completely off pace and his first touch was just a catastrophy at times. 

We've recruited well this summer, but I'm not sure we got this one right. Anyway, he needs weeks and weeks on BMH before we can assess it correctly. 

He was very good in his cameo and Klopp thinks he is one of the best buys of the summer. Let's give him time to settle and get his confidence back up. Remember he had a very poor season last year because he was played out of position and off the bench for most of it. Have some patience and he will come good.

That said I still want rashica. 

• Like 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

He was very good in his cameo and Klopp thinks he is one of the best buys of the summer. Let's give him time to settle and get his confidence back up. Remember he had a very poor season last year because he was played out of position and off the bench for most of it. Have some patience and he will come good.

That said I still want rashica. 

My personal opinion is that anyone that actually thinks that had their impressions coloured by the 7-2 high. He was very poor. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

My personal opinion is that anyone that actually thinks that had their impressions coloured by the 7-2 high. He was very poor. 

I didn't think he was great or shite in his, lets not forget, only a few minutes cameo. But I also think impressions are coloured the other way too, from previously expressed negative opinion of him. I just dont get purposely saying 'our worst player' when all he got was a few minutes, he'd hardly even be given a rating on match round ups such was his brief appearance.

• Like 1

On 05/10/2020 at 11:12, KenjiOgiwara said:

Have to admit I thought he looked fine in the short time he played so I was surprised by this post. If anything he seemed to be trying a little too hard and a bit selfish.

So I had a quick read of other posts and seems like others thought he looked fine too. I think you’re on your own with this one mate. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

Â