Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Also had more goals than his xG and more assists than his xA. He is a quality attacking player. It was his first season with us remember, plus when we were red hot in early part of season he wasn't in team yet and most of his games came when Jack was injured and Ross form fell off a cliff. 

People need to give him time to improve. He is a quality attacking threat and skillful. He got a goal or assist 0.5  times per 90 mins played which is the same as Watkins (0.51). Jack Grealish had 0.65 goals or assists per 90. Ings is 0.71 over last two seasons just to show how potent he is

Bert is a quality attacking threat. Period

Having more assists than his xA isn't a good thing. It suggests he got more assists than he should've by chance. His xA/90 last season was very similar to el Ghazi's and he had 0 assists.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

AVFC just released details of their new blockchain token thing (which i still don't understand, but whatevs) and he's all over the video. in fact i dont think any other player was! coincidence? or seen as a big player this season?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

AVFC just released details of their new blockchain token thing (which i still don't understand, but whatevs) and he's all over the video. in fact i dont think any other player was! coincidence? or seen as a big player this season?

I would say sheer coincidence.

Buendia, Traore, Watkins, Ings, Bailey is literally the type of front line I never dreamt we would ever have.

Even just having any of them to come off the bench and actually change a game rather than us bringing on the likes of Davis, Anwar or Ramsey to win a game speaks volumes to the team improving in depth.

I don't know how Dean will fit that puzzle together but looking forward to it.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Buendia, Traore, Watkins, Ings, Bailey is literally the type of front line I never dreamt we would ever have.

Even just having any of them to come off the bench and actually change a game rather than us bringing on the likes of Davis, Anwar or Ramsey to win a game speaks volumes to the team improving in depth.

Actual options on the bench. Or the ability to genuinely change shape. This depth has to be worth some points to us over the course of a season. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Do you have any link to more details? Source?

Edit: nevvahmind. now on the OS.

Edited by Gompedyret
I'm an impatient bastard.

21 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

When you put it like that it really is exciting.

Of the four players who played on the wing he looked the best by a bit of a distance. Bailey definitely looked promising too, but Traore is a good player. He put himself about a bit too to get the ball back. I'm a fan. 

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

Class player, like always. Hopefully Buendia can figure out playing in the middle because Bailey, Buendia, and Bertrand will be absolutely deadly behind either Watkins or Ings. I even have a nickname for them. The Triple B's 🐝🐝🐝

Â