Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

11 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I've held L'Equipe as the perhaps most reliable football paper there is, pure quality, interesting to see if they are right or have declined!

One of my favourite bits of our many holidays in France was reading L'Equipe. 

13 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Traore probably has the easiest start compared to the other signings, folks aren't expecting a great deal - I think he'll quite quickly show us a level of quality we have not seen in that position for many years. 

It's the opposite.  If you're expecting something, you'll give the players time to settle - if you think a signing will be shit and they don't do much in the first few games, they're deemed shit for their entire time at Villa.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's the opposite.  If you're expecting something, you'll give the players time to settle - if you think a signing will be shit and they don't do much in the first few games, they're deemed shit for their entire time at Villa.

He’ll get a fair crack of the whip. As long as he scores in the first half he won’t be expected to complete his hat trick until we’re at least 30 minutes into the second. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think the last we knew that we were still awaiting clearance of his work permit.

I guess he will be announced once all that has been issued and cleared.

Last year we announced Wesley and Luiz and then said awaiting WP. Weird this yr we are awaiting the WP to clear first 

(should read thread first as others have already said this)

Edited by mikeyp102

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Last year we announced Wesley and Luiz and then said awaiting WP. Weird this yr we are awaiting the WP to clear first 

If WP is the issue. Its all still rumour and press nonsense. 

7 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Ah, I'm wrong then.

Clearly, Thinking and guessing are probably not some of my strongest points.  :rolleyes:

Â