Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

No one knows benrahma better than smith and we choose to sign this guy. That says to me either the benrahma money is too much, wages too much or attitude not right. Else why would smith not pursue?

Is that supposed to fill me with confidence? 

He chose to go for Wesley as well ahead of Maupay.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

According to Lyon fans this guy has got attitude problems. Not much of this signing makes sense.

Lyon fans have an attitude problem so I wouldn't worry about it!

DS vets his targets for attitude and work ethic and if there were any genuine question marks he wouldn't bring Traore in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

Lyon fans have an attitude problem so I wouldn't worry about it!

DS vets his targets for attitude and work ethic and if there were any genuine question marks he wouldn't bring Traore in. 

Good points well made.

4 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

Why do black footballers constantly get tarnished with this "bad attitude" stick?

Are they though? Thinking back of the last 5 years at Villa for instance, the only players I can think of this being said by me or others are McCormack, Drinkwater and AEG? 

I assume you are talking broader in the footballing world, but who else ? Neymar or Balotelli are obviously someone who gets stick for this, warranted or not. It's very easy to find examples that are not black as well. 

Didn't mean to provoke by this btw. I know it's a touchy area, but I just got curious as to whether it's something factually in what you're saying. 

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

Another for a mention of Danny Drinkwater. Long time waster who came to us and couldn’t be arsed, started fighting.

Just now, The Inspiration said:

Your first mention was incorrect, terry and drinkslager were never teammates.

Fair point on the smith angle

It doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a better idea than average joe. He would have known about him as an opposition player, and obviously knows the staff at Chelsea to get their opinion. 

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Is that supposed to fill me with confidence? 

He chose to go for Wesley as well ahead of Maupay.

Not really, but now you've really confused me. So I think you want benrahma as long as smith does NOT want benrahma BUT if smith does want him, you wouldnt trust his judgement and would now rather not have him?

• Haha 2

Just now, The Inspiration said:

Looks like he has a right moody disgraceful attitude... oh wait

JT has quite a serious look on. maybe he's barking orders at him and he's just laughing it off. **** shocking attitude mate...

• Like 1

Â