Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'd love to hear the players you've successfully scouted and recruited to football teams in top flight leagues...

So only opinions of professional scouts are welcome here? 

Edited by nepal_villan
spelling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pelle said:

Just read that he's got his work permit now. Don't know the credibility. But if true I hope our fans give him more than 34 minutes to prove himself.

Has to be registered 72 hours before KO to play vs Sheffield so that's Friday 6pm. 18 and half hours to go but doubt he gets thrown in straight away

22 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Reuniting Nakamba with Traore and Rashica might be a good move.

I remember when John Gregory tried to do similar in signing Luc Nilis & Giles de Bilde in the late 90's. Sadly it never materialised cause of a career ending injury for Nilis.

We also have the bruges connection with Nakamba, Wesley & Engels... That to hasn't worked very well either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pelle said:

Just read that he's got his work permit now. Don't know the credibility. But if true I hope our fans give him more than 34 minutes to prove himself.

He will get plenty of time, 45 is usually enough to completely write off a villa player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

No need to rush him. Trez has done enough to merit a start. There is a League Cup game next week to settle Traore into the side.

Watkins aside I hope this is the general approach. Let’s add new quality bit by bit in the first few games.

• Like 2

Â