Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

seems to me that we are looking for more mobility and break ability in the team.

Cash & Watkins are very mobile, fairly quick etc, seems like we have recognised a big weakness we had last season in our inability to break quickly.

Looking at some Traore vids, he looks fairly skillful, mobile and pretty rapid, but he also seems to have issues with final balls and running in to dead ends, from the few vids i have watched it looks like he would be quite infuriating, mixed with a little excitement.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

A right winger that is very left footed.

He is another alternative on the width that we don’t have. For the fee being mentioned, he won’t be a starter unless he works his way into the starting line up.

If he's against Trez/El Ghazi for a place he will be straight in.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Looking at some Traore vids, he looks fairly skillful, mobile and pretty rapid, but he also seems to have issues with final balls and running in to dead ends, from the few vids i have watched it looks like he would be quite infuriating, mixed with a little excitement.

I’ve drawn the very same conclusions based on what I’ve seen. Very much in the Adama Traore, Saint-Maximin mould in that they can’t work themselves into fantastic positions without really creating big chances or scoring goals consistently.

I always start to worry when “highlight videos” include missed opportunities and skilful pieces of dribbling that end in a misplaced pass or being tackled.

12 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

The bid preparing team are fuming that this was launched without them having any input. 

Where does tabling fit in? Between preparing and launching?!

• Haha 4

Obviously doubts about his end product but he has great pace, direct and will stretch teams. People had the same doubts about Saint- Maximin when Newcastle signed him ....I’d take him now. With good coaching Traore may improve and develop.

Â