Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/bertrand-traore-intends-to-quit-lyon-this-summer-lequipe/

An old article and doesn't mention Villa at all but just linked it for this part. 

Doesn’t really fit the ‘great lad, good attitude, gives it everything’ type we know Deano is specifically looking for. Just can’t see this. 

Edited by Awol

Weren't we looking at that Swedish fella at Bristol City? i.e. a pacy right winger - is this not just a case of super charging the right hand side of the pitch with Matty Cash (described by a BBC local reporter as Very attacking) - with Watkins, probably Rashica, and Grealish - surely an out and out fast bastard on the right is not a bad addition to that cocktail? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

A left footed right winger, YES! I'm starting to think we're planning on playing Jack through the middle if we actually do get Rashica.

I hope you're right, I don't want to voice what I'm starting to fear we might have planned for Jack!

I think this one will probably be instead of King rather than instead of Rashica, Traore and Rashica play on opposite wings, and Traore can also play as a centre-forward - has score 38 goals in 70 games playing there according to transfermarkt.

• Like 2

He played up front as a No9 when he was on loan to Ajax and did pretty well. 

Apparently he has a buyback clause with Chelsea and 15% of the fee goes to them. 

He reminds me a bit of Kodja, athletic and with good feet. Can make a goal out of nothing but can be selfish with the ball apparently. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

Â