Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Sounds like this one is a goer. Has to be an upgrade on AEG and Trez which is only a good thing, and will provide some much needed competition.

Dunno about that. 

Just expand on that, Trez and AEG now got a season of experience in the PL and are settled in the squad. Traore isn't. And lets be honest, quality wise he looks like a very shite Adama Traore. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

27 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

No. Not all the time. And who’s to say it’s Smith signing him? 

Ferguson signed Djemba Djemba and Kleberson. Not enamoured by this one at all. 

And who's to say that it isn't Smith signing him ? If he's foreign - it isn't Smith. Seems the be the general school of thought. Bizarre.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thug said:

Danny Drinkwater says hi

Different recruitment team then to be fair. Look I’m no too saying he’s any good as I’ve never seen him play. But a lot of other people haven’t seen him play and are writing him off. We haven’t even signed him yet!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Dunno about that. 

Just expand on that, Trez and AEG now got a season of experience in the PL and are settled in the squad. Traore isn't. And lets be honest, quality wise he looks like a very shite Adama Traore. 

a couple of years ago adama traore was a very shite adama traore!!

he got coached into a better player and now he's very highly thought of. considering it sounds like you haven't seen him play, your attitude to this signing is quite odd

• Like 3

We very much can stand to benefit from a pacy left footed right winger. Haven't had one for ages. But more importantly, he will be competition/an alternative to Trez and AEG, and they won't be our first and only options anymore. It will probably also give them a kick up the ass and get them to be on the top of their game. I already expect them to improve, especially Trez, but them not being our only options is very good for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

I think you need to go if an entitled attitude is all you can muster.

Not sure you understand what the word entitled means. 

In this case a person is paid a LOT of money to have the responsibility of recruitment at the top of a football club. 

I'm from a place in the world where financial compensation and responsibility is connected to performance. This is in fact how the entire modern economy is built. If you don't perform. Bye bye. Nothing to do with entitelment. 

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

a couple of years ago adama traore was a very shite adama traore!!

he got coached into a better player and now he's very highly thought of. considering it sounds like you haven't seen him play, your attitude to this signing is quite odd

Okay, he is a poor man's Saint maximin

Â