Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Seems to me we're linked to alternative signings in the same position right before we sign who we're after. 

I hope this is how it pans out. 1 goal and 3 assists in 23 last season.

Horrible. 

The 24-year-old has struggled to get into manager Rudi Garcia’s good graces, with the ex-Marseille coach indicating last autumn: “I think that he is one of the best players in our squad. He caused me so much misery when I came up against him! But as I have already said, I expect more from him.”

Since then, he has not been able to do much better, and has been incredibly inconsistent and some would even say selfish with the way in which he uses the ball in attacking moves over the course of the 2019/20 campaign.

Nearly three years after he was signed by OL, under contract until 2022, both parties seem to feel that now is a good time to part ways. Traoré is in any case no longer happy in the Rhône and feels that he deserves more credit that he has received during his time at the club.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/bertrand-traore-intends-to-quit-lyon-this-summer-lequipe/

An old article and doesn't mention Villa at all but just linked it for this part. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

A left footed right winger, YES! I'm starting to think we're planning on playing Jack through the middle if we actually do get Rashica.

Slight chance it could be a Wilson/Watkins deal where we make multiple bids for one spot. 

The complete lack of any midfielder links has me thinking you are right with this one. 

Â