Playstation 5

villarule123

Yeah tomorrow

Not sure how the store works and if it will just appear or if it will spend all day running an update then spend all of Friday downloading a game then finally be able to play on saturday

Hopefully Friday night I'll be replay g ghost 

On 14/06/2022 at 13:06, villa4europe said:

Seriously though I'll be looking at ghost of tsushima ps5 edition, concrete genie, control, child of light, death stranding, gravity rush 2, hotline miami 2, shenmue 3, the South Park games 

If you haven't played Gravity Rush 1, it's better in many ways than Gravity Rush 2.  Better story, better controls, better power upgrades.

• Like 1

For the simple fact that I've just been able to download and play in about 3 minutes on my PS5 the original PS1/N64 version of Toy Story 2...I can confidently say that the new PS+ is the best thing since sliced bread. God I love that game.

Probably worth mentioning that they are indeed 50hz versions, at least at the moment. Sony have confirmed that they will provide NTSC, aka 60hz options for select titles, but haven't said which games, or when.

Edited by hogso
  • Haha 1

Have to say though, on first impressions it's a very decent selection of games.

Definitely going to give the GotG game a go after it's praise on this forum.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Played about 10 minutes of Syphon Filter to see if it's still got any of its original buzz...

spacer.png

😔

I won't bother with that then

The division is 2nd on my download list, from memory i didnt enjoy it at launch, got no real weight to the gunplay and felt a bit weak, ill see what all the patching has done

Also looks like everyone has gone premium? I went for the middle one

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Do the original ps games come with trophies?

Fancy completing the OG FF7 again and earlier FF games if that's the case.

Some do, but the majority don't.

As far as I'm aware the list of PS1 games with trophy support is as follows:

• Ape Escape
  • Everybody's Golf 
  • Syphon Filter
  • Kurushi
  • Wild Arms

18 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Do the original ps games come with trophies?

Fancy completing the OG FF7 again and earlier FF games if that's the case.

@Daweii has kindly answered your question, but it's worth knowing that the version of FF7 on PSN does already support trophies and has for many years now. You could refer to it as FF7 HD, I guess. VIII and IX do too. 

• Like 1

Well.. that's Valhalla (PS5), Demon Souls (PS5), Ghost (PS5) and Returnal (PS5) downloaded to play. Cost £37.00 to upgrade to Premium for the rest of my 275 days of PSPlus. I'd say that's money well spent.

• Like 3

Disappointed ubisoft are offering up valhalla which I've played but no far cry 6, watch dogs 2, division 2, riders republic, not even AC origins which I haven't played 

That could be where the potential is for the next couple of months 

£14 to upgrade to extra for the rest of my current sub.  Downloading GoT, Death Stranding and looking at Myles Morales.  Its £85 to sub for the year which was a bit of a shock but then after reassessing its less than 2 new games so good value really.  

Â