Playstation 5

villarule123

37 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

Crazy how high the demand is for these. I wonder if they've held back some units so that the headlines tomorrow will be PS5 sold out across the nation

Apple marketing 101

there's been plenty of rumours that corona impacted the production which despite Sony denying it its hard to imagine that not being true

im not desperate for one, im trying and if I get one ill be over the moon obviously but if I don't get one until jan or feb then im not sure i'll be that bothered

Edited by villa4europe

I'd like to think there will be more stock available in the coming weeks for additional pre-orders.  I'd put the "out of stock " messages down to limited initial numbers being released.   However it does suck that Europe is getting it a week later than the US, etc.

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Sony are charging £70 for some games on their store. I think the premium for the version with the disk drive is going to pay for itself fairly quickly if you buy a few games a year.

I genuinely can't see a reason to get the digital version. Same thing, locked into a market. Nah. With the discs I can have best of both worlds.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

Yeah that was going to be my next move too. Good old Neil 😆

Don't know why I forgot about him until now. I was a regular for ages. "Digital or Disc?" - "Whichever one you have when I get there"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Don't know why I forgot about him until now. I was a regular for ages. "Digital or Disc?" - "Whichever one you have when I get there"

I bet he's not impressed about things going digital...

For those that missed out it seems like GAME will have more pre-orders going live on their website at some point tomorrow morning. 

I have heard Amazon are also emailing customers to tell them similar, but they're being more vague about the time it'll go live. 

Â