Playstation 5

villarule123

On 12/09/2020 at 18:20, villarule123 said:

Who's getting one day one? 

I used to get things on day 1 but it really is worth waiting I find nowadays.

Initial Cliches and a reduction in price usually happen after a few months and I still have a PS4.

+ If I get one,  I would like to use it for 2 or 3 days in a row so xmas is a no go for things like this I find.

39 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

£350 DE version is incredible value for money imo. £100 for a blu ray drive feels a bit much tho tbf.

Essentially they're subsidising the digital model at a big loss on the basis they'll make it back on digital sales. The disc version is probably also at a loss but a far smaller one, and the higher price is intended to push buyers towards the digital option.

51 minutes ago, hogso said:

I guess this is the long rumoured 'Harry Potter RPG'? 

Probably not the best time to be putting out something in the Potter universe...

As it's WB this doesn't really hold any water as it doesn't reveal how they've nickel and dimes it. Short odds on service game.

Not that it matters of course because **** anything lining that witches pockets any further.

Spiderman gameplay footage never did it for me but once I got my hands on it I loved it, this looks the same 

I think deathloop is the one i'm most looking forward to to be honest 

The psn+ thing is great if you're an xbox gamer moving other but to be honest I'm not sure how many of them are left 

Black opps actually looks alright 

Can't get my head around RE8 following the success of the 2 and 3 remakes, feels like a missed opportunity to make a traditional RE game and smash it out of the park 

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Can't get my head around RE8 following the success of the 2 and 3 remakes, feels like a missed opportunity to make a traditional RE game and smash it out of the park 

From everything I've heard Resident Evil Village started life as a Revelations style spin-off title for the PS4/Xbox One. At some point during development though its status was changed to that of a mainline title and the focus switched to Next-Gen and PC.

They also more than likely (90% certain) have the Resident Evil 4: Remake in development. This means Village will serve two purposes. It'll firstly be a new entry into the main storyline, but because it's set in a village and has a castle it'll also allow them to re-purpose assets to speed up development on RE4: Remake. 

• Like 1

Â