Playstation 5

villarule123

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I've been playing God of War lately and I was unaware a new one was imminent - but heard it's ps5 only?  That would be a bummer! 

What a brilliant game (story) that is.  Big snakes are dope as hell. 

Next year, horizon should be the next big exclusive then GoW

Sony like a Q1 and Q3 release so I reckon they'll pencil it in for March 2022

• Like 1

One hour in,  this is superb.   Found nothing negative say, think this could be one to keep me going for a while.   Housemarque have done it again. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I've downloaded the free PS5 game this month, Wreckfest. Looks like fun.

Yeah and me, got some multilayer lined up for the weekend too, the positive reactions to it being free make me wonder how I've never come across it before

And if that's a nail in the destruction all stars coffin... 

45 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I've downloaded the free PS5 game this month, Wreckfest. Looks like fun.

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah and me, got some multilayer lined up for the weekend too, the positive reactions to it being free make me wonder how I've never come across it before

And if that's a nail in the destruction all stars coffin... 

Probably my favourite racing game. It's fantastic.

• Like 2

I got it and the first season pass on release, it's great fun. I think I need multiplayer wins on PS4 for the plat, so if you wanna boost me :D

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

PS5 still Not back yet. Sent it back last Friday and it was only logged in with the repairers yesterday. So gonna be at least another 4-5 days. :(

Back just in time for the Bank Holiday then 👍

Hopefully the rumours of a redesign to help production are true. Apparently also means that it might be more powerful.

Tried to get one the other day but they just keep getting snapped up so quickly. I guess waiting until next year might at least mean some games are cheaper by then.

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Hopefully the rumours of a redesign to help production are true. Apparently also means that it might be more powerful.

Tried to get one the other day but they just keep getting snapped up so quickly. I guess waiting until next year might at least mean some games are cheaper by then.

Can see a lot of people being p###ed off if a more powerful version comes out so soon. 

12 hours ago, dubbs said:

Can see a lot of people being p###ed off if a more powerful version comes out so soon. 

Well just changing a chip which in theory could be slightly more powerful in certain scenarios.   But the chip is more readily available so they could ramp up supply of the PS5s.   It wouldn’t be like a different version of the PS5 (like a Pro) or anything.  
Basically a version 1.1 of the base model.

Which also similar tweaks were done on the PS4 with some component if I remember correctly.  

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

June PS+ games are star wars squadrons, virtua fighter 5 and operation tango 

Another EA game which is disappointing with EA play (and I didn't like squadrons) OT is 2 player only, might give VF 10 mins

That's a poor month tbf. I've got Squadrons and it's meh. Not bothered at all by the other 2.

Â