Playstation 5

villarule123

It's a 10 to 15 hour expansion really

I will no doubt play astro, bug snax and the demolition game and maybe even sack boy and R&C if they are in the sale 

But the first full proper next gen not on ps4 title I like the look of is 6 months away 

The main thing is I definitely want a new console to play cyberpunk 

42 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

As a man who is trying to get his hands on either console I actually agree

Neither of them are actually worth buying right now and I'm not sure why I'm so fussed about trying to get one, miles morales is the only proper next gen title I want until deathloop in May, there's not a single xbox next gen game that I am after

But at the same time I also can't be bothered to play AC, Cod or even FIFA on my PS4 / xbone knowing a better version is out there

hopefully I'll get one of them before Xmas 

This is also where I’m at. Like you, really would love to play cyberpunk on the new console, even if TV isn’t up to it! Complete FOMO I know...

Edited by cyrusr

I enjoyed my time with Bugsnax. Is it the best game ever? No, but it's also not bad.

My main issue with Bugsnax is that it's pretty repetitive and that can wear thin after 4-5 hours. That said for the low low cost of free with PS+ it's a decent way to spend the 6 hours it takes to beat. 

Now sure the game requires quite a bit more investment if you're gunning for the Platinum trophy as some trophies are pretty grindy like catching all Bugsnax, but if you don't care about that then Bugsnax is inoffensive fun. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

Had an extended go on Astrobot today.  Got most of it done but some of the speed runs are hard as hell.   Looking at the leader boards I'd say some people must be cheating!

Got 1 level left to get all the collectibles on. Quite fun.

55 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Got 1 level left to get all the collectibles on. Quite fun.

Got all the collectibles.  Got to get a combined time of less than 7 minutes for the speed runs and do a few other hidden trophies to platinum the game. 

Finally arrived today. Ordered from Very on release day, which was infamously a shambles so it's nice to see an actual PlayStation in the box...

Only really had a bash on Astro's Playroom so far. The controller is fantastic. 

• Like 2

Yeah they did 2 really quick bursts this morning and then 1 more for the digital

There's a good twitter account called @stockPs5 who is saying where they are all across Europe and if the shop will ship them to the UK, was sat waiting for a German shop to have some but saw amazon UK and cos I've got the app it took me maybe 15 seconds from seeing the tweet to confirming the purchase, it actually shook me a little how quick it was, I read the email a couple of times to make sure I'd bought the right thing! 

• Like 1

Stupid question... 

This upgrade stuff, if I buy the £40 PS4 version of fifa, cod, AC just about anything the update on the PS5 makes that game exactly the same as the as the more expensive PS5 version? Or are there slight differences

I understand cyberpunk will ve slightly better but not the full next gen upgrade, wondering if the other games are the same 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Stupid question... 

This upgrade stuff, if I buy the £40 PS4 version of fifa, cod, AC just about anything the update on the PS5 makes that game exactly the same as the as the more expensive PS5 version? Or are there slight differences

I understand cyberpunk will ve slightly better but not the full next gen upgrade, wondering if the other games are the same 

Can only speak for AC, I'd say the fidelity and frame rates are better on the free ps5 upgrade for sure. 

Â