Week 1 - Kneely There

Brumerican

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Are the networks going to use fake crowd noise?

Every team has been given the same style tape with specific franchise tweaks.   They are monitored and shall not exceed 70 decibels. 

The few teams who are letting fans in will be have the tapes plus whatever a Blues type attendance can provide.

Adding Edwards- Helaire to that offense is unfair . He's MJD 2 IMO.

I'm also guessing the commentary team were not told about the stadium noise being pumped in because they genuinely seemed to think a few thousand fans who were spread out all over the stadium could sound like the 2010 World Cup.   FWIW I thought they did a nice job with the sound and it seemed natural. It will be interesting to see how it feels on Sunday in the empty stadiums but the early signs are good.

Also Houston are in trouble without Hopkins.  He was a 3rd down conversion machine for them (Cause he cheats) and they really struggled on 3rd and long last night (Ha)  David Johnson wasn't terrible but wow that trade was awful.

The Chiefs look unstoppable to be honest.

If as expected we are garbage then that means we are going to be going full air raid whilst playing from behind most of the time .

If that's the case today then Cole @10/1 , Westbrook @ 7/1 and Collin Johnson @ 12/1 are all MASSIVELY overpriced to score a TD at any time.  

Chark , Shenault and Conley will get all the DB attention and our RB's are the leagues biggest mystery. 

Minshew WILL throw TD's and somebody has to catch them . Worth thinking about if you have a flutter today.

Just now, Tegis said:

Uh Huh Writing GIF by thepanozzoteam

Collin Johnson was a RZ machine for Sam Ehlinger at Texas and the Jags don't have another beanpole magnet like him ( Looked good in camp too)

See also

Adam Trautman for NO  @18/1 

Tee Higgins Bengals @15/2

The rookie status says no but the talent , game scripts and maths all say yes.

I haven't paid attention to the reps these guys are getting etc but having watched Demarcus Robinson get all those targets Thursday it reminds me that week one tends to throw up lots of  TD's for overlooked offensive players due to lack of tape. 

They may not play a snap but at those prices it's worth a couple of quid at least.

Â