Emiliano Martínez

hippo

On 06/10/2020 at 00:15, Tomaszk said:

Was good when he held the ball straight up in the air just before half-time. I have no idea what he was doing, but I liked it.

uv6xXZR.jpg

I assumed at the time he was saying, ``This has definitely not gone over the line, just in case there is any doubt''. Whatever, he needs to do it more often - make it his `thing'.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

He looks good but it’s very early for some of the plaudits being sent his way. We’ve had three league games and he’s had major howlers in two of them. Luckily, he got away with them. We wouldn’t have been so forgiving to Nyland.

Major howlers in two of them......do you care to explain that?

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

Major howlers in two of them......do you care to explain that?

He did do the exactly same mistake as Adrian to be fair.

We didn't get punished for it thankfully.

Other than that he had a very good game.

Edited by villalad21

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He did do the exactly same mistake as Adrian to be fair.

We didn't get punished for it thankfully.

Other than that he had a very good game.

maybe I missed it, camouflaged by all the good stuff....but fair play.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Its been reported he said " moving to Villa has made me fall in love with football again"......I think we can all drink to that.

some statement.

I love him. Honestly this guys going to be a hero at this club. His attitude is 1st class

On 05/10/2020 at 19:15, Tomaszk said:

Was good when he held the ball straight up in the air just before half-time. I have no idea what he was doing, but I liked it.

uv6xXZR.jpg

Just watched the match again, he had to take a step back over the goal line after catching it to recover his balance (which is why Mings is putting a hand on his back), he stuck the ball on the frame to make sure he didn't take it over with him. Clever.

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think he needs to do it for longer to claim that but the early signs are very good

I think he is our best since Bozzie but he hasn’t proven it yet, Big Brad was a very good keeper for us so I agree with you.

Agree Friedel was top drawer. But Martinez like Bossie catches balls most keepers paries away. Martinez could be better as his kicking is alot lot better. That really was the one thing that let him down.

Â