Emiliano Martínez

hippo

I am surprised this thread is not much bigger. So far he is my favourite signing of the summer. We have needed a top keeper for years and hopefully we finally have our man. His attitude is also first class. I love him already. Cannot wait to see him in action on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mjmooney said:

This makes interesting reading - every Premier League goalkeeper from last season, ranked by % shots stopped.

At #28 (and last) is Nyland.

At #1 is Martinez. 

Said multiple times in this thread that he was the best keeper in the league after project restart. Glad the stats back this up :)

Edited by Junxs

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I am surprised this thread is not much bigger. So far he is my favourite signing of the summer. We have needed a top keeper for years and hopefully we finally have our man. His attitude is also first class. I love him already. Cannot wait to see him in action on Monday.

Potential 7 year player, if he performs and we treat him right. Whats not to love about this ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Just watched his interview, top top bloke, touch wood, this dude will prove to be a masterstroke signing and will look like a bargain in no time.

When you consider how much Chelsea blew on Kepa, this guy is already a bargain. 

• Like 1

I love this guy. Total gent. I so want him to be amazing and I think he will be. 5 years ago it was almost impossible to like/connect with any of our players. We now have a team full of people who we can really get on board with. I have no idea who my favourite player is anymore but in a very good way. UTV

• Like 4

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

I love this guy. Total gent. I so want him to be amazing and I think he will be. 5 years ago it was almost impossible to like/connect with any of our players. We now have a team full of people who we can really get on board with. I have no idea who my favourite player is anymore but in a very good way. UTV

Incredible how far we have come, its been a long long road but 

back to the future alli speed GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

I am excited by this signing, but I guess its a bit stupid, until you see actually him play for us......However, no one associated with Arsenal is pleased about this, and that bodes well.

It reminds me in a way of the Paul McGrath signing......it was just meant to be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I am excited by this signing, but I guess its a bit stupid, until you see actually him play for us......However, no one associated with Arsenal is pleased about this, and that bodes well.

It reminds me in a way of the Paul McGrath signing......it was just meant to be.

One thing I want from day one is that he takes control at the back, I want to hear him from the back of the Holte End.

• Like 1

Â