Emiliano Martínez

wait, so we are improving on the offer made by arsenal? 

I thought two days ago, a February interview proved FFP meant we couldn't offer competitive wages to players?

As I thought, it was nonsense. 

• Like 1

Looking at his reported salary, which is apparently in the 20/25k range, can believe that we would/could offer him substantially more to come in as our no1.

For some reason I assumed he was on silly money.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Looking at his reported salary, which is apparently in the 20/25k range, can believe that we would/could offer him substantially more to come in as our no1.

That wouldn't buy 1 season ticket at Emirates

Just now, MaVilla said:

At those wages he could end up at the Hawthorns.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Nails a position we have struggled with for years - for the long term future - will be a pillar of the team going forwards. £20mill? That tells me NSWE are building something substantial - personally I think it's exciting. 

Exactly my thoughts. Much much happier with Martinez than Romero too, we need a stable and reliable keeper for the long term.

Will he such a relief to get this position SORTED.

Owners are backing Deano big time, good to see and we must deliver this season (no relegation scrap).

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â