Emiliano Martínez

hippo

8 hours ago, TomC said:

He made some great saves against Brighton, but did anyone else think that his distribution was a bit mediocre?

He seemed to really rush getting the ball out of his hands every single time. Seemed like something he had been instructed to do but it was very wasteful. 

2 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

Anyone able to show Emi how to kick a ball without it going off for a throw in? 

I think its one of his weaknesses, last season his distribution was praised but i thought was average. Everything else was fine 

• Like 1

He just makes every save seem so easy. There were some saves yesterday, like the one from Eduoard and the Benteke bicycle, that would either be a goal or have keepers scrambling to tip round the post. He just makes them look like catching practise when in reality they're much more difficult.

His anticipation and his reactions are incredible.

• Like 2

Such a quality player. It’s frustrating because we know what tends to happen when we have a player like this on our hands. But, my god, the fee to take him away from us will be huge. Another Premier League record breaker in my view. 

Love him and wish we had a propper chant for him.  Can't stop thinking a La Bamba chant would work great.  You're welcome.

Emi Martinez, Emi Martinez

He came from Arsenal to Aston Villa

Messi said, 'best in the world mate'

Emi Martinez, Emi Martinez

He came from Arsenal to Aston Villa

Said it’s a f**king step up mate

Edited by Gary Thomas

Â