Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Great to see Emi’s shithousery getting the recognition it deserved on MOTD last night. Micah Richards absolutely loving it. Was class when Tyrone goes over after the penalty miss and seems to be telling him to dial it back a bit and EMI starts laughing. You love to see it…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

He’s our MVP, I do fear we may lose him but it’ll be JG type figures to make that happen.

I believe we'll grow together. The belief is hopefully filtering through into the players now. Going into matches against the Sky Scum 6 there's going to be an air of the "big game" vibes. 

Another season or two and we're going to be seen as a major scalp for a lot of teams.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

And I'll bet Ronaldo was massively relieved that Fernandes took it. Emi had effectively challenged him to a duel, but he let his second take the hit. 

I've said it before but I have a vision in near future we'll reach a cup final and it will go to penalties. Imagine having Emi still in goal for that. You saw how good he was for Argentina when he saved 3 out of 5.

Imagine playing Man. United and it going to penalties...bet you likes of Pogba, Bruno and even possibly Ronaldo would all bottle it v him so just need likes of El Ghazi still on the pitch and job's a good one.

Need to do it while he's still here of course so would be in his agent's ear for next few months about a new deal rather than waiting until the summer.

Â