Emiliano Martínez

hippo

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

This should make the conversation with Deano about his October call up quite interesting. 

363DD9D3-56FE-4491-BD41-DE76C1DA2079.jpeg

I don't believe isolation on return to the UK will be a problem in October assuming they are double jabbed? Not that I can be arsed to keep up with the rules, but I am sure I heard this somewhere buried in the bollocks. 

58 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Absolute Rubbish. 

The majority of South Americans are extremely patriotic, a lot more than the majority here. Representing your country is the highest honour you can have. 

Emi Martinez sighted when signing for us, he wants to be Argentinas number 1. He is, he wants to stay there. 

The problem lies with Fifa who knew this could happen, but pretty much washed their hands of the whole thing. 

The players can't turn their country down. Fifa and the head coach know this. 

The Brazilians at Liverpool seemed ok doing so

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I bet we let them leave in October too.

Don't see Liverpool and others bending over do you. We are a soft touch as a club.

I bet if an Argentinian player played for any other club in the league and got called up they would have gone. 

Whilst I have no concrete proof I genuinely think the manager threatened to never call them up again. You can tell he is that kind of word removed from his interviews. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I bet we let them leave in October too.

Don't see Liverpool and others bending over do you. We are a soft touch as a club.

Spurs are in the same situation, it’s not just us. There are no other teams with arnegtinian internstiomals  in Premier League.

Others who have Brazilian players didn’t have the problem, as they weren’t called up due to the same quarantine rule .

21 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Spurs are in the same situation, it’s not just us. There are no other teams with arnegtinian internstiomals  in Premier League.

Others who have Brazilian players didn’t have the problem, as they weren’t called up due to the same quarantine rule .

Isn’t Lanzini at West Ham an Argentina team player?

16 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He won't say anything inflammatory, never does. He's professional and has a brain.

Sometimes it's annoying when we've been robbed by a ref or something and he's really chilled about it, but it's the right way to be largely.

a whining manager blaming everything is a cop out for the players as well, they will stop putting the extra yard in if they feel the manager will bail them out by blaming the ref

• Like 1

Â