Emiliano Martínez

hippo

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

We literally just beat chelsea like 4 games ago.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ok. 

Best set of posts I've seen since you were worried about Buendia's performances seconds before he scored :D

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

I can see why people might be annoyed with the Emis. Me, I just go with the flow. Fourteen years ago I lost my sixteen year-old son.  I see the world a little differently now.

And I don't see you in the "meltdown camp". For what it is worth you are in my "sensible camp". ;) 

I'm very sorry about that. And it's so true, in the grand scheme of things anything that happens with villa is ultimately not important. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

I can see why people might be annoyed with the Emis. Me, I just go with the flow. Fourteen years ago I lost my sixteen year-old son.  I see the world a little differently now.

And I don't see you in the "meltdown camp". For what it is worth you are in my "sensible camp". ;) 

God, I’m so sorry for your loss. It must make people losing their minds over football players seem ridiculous. Although sometimes the trivial stuff like sport is what can put a smile on your face. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, turvontour said:

We literally just beat chelsea like 4 games ago.

Did we have Steer in goal and  Hause and Alex in defence? This is very much a possibility, I have had cracked ribs before and it took 4-5 weeks to fully recover!! So Mings will not be playing unless he is dosed up with painkillers.... 

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They really need to make common sense exceptions for elite athletes though ffs.

If the PL lacks the common sense and decency to offer to sling a cabinet minister a few quid off the books for rule changes, they'll get what's coming to them.

Ultimately these two are proud Argentinians. If they miss all their games they won’t play in the World Cup, which is anyone’s dream.

They miss the Chelsea game. So be it. If we don’t compromise, they will leave or we ruin their dreams 

It’s not a big deal. 

• Like 1

If I had to choose between representing the USA or perhaps ruining or badly affecting my future with my national team, I would miss some games in a heartbeat.

I understand both sides of the argument, but it is clear that they both love and have pride in playing for their country and that is awesome imo.  We should feel proud that they will represent us on an International level and I wish both them and Argentina good luck.

Edited by Big Salad

10 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

So on this occasion just Chelsea. What are the permeation for future internationals and missing games?

Hoping the rules change in the future and they don't need to quarantine. 

I guess that might depend on whether they have been jabbed or not. 

Â