Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Sack them both, Have their homes removed of furniture and locks changed, empty their lockers at BMH and put them on the list! 

Or we go get another keeper like we should have and let them both fight for their places on returning. Bertie and Bailey will be back, Ollie too. There is no reason why either should stroll back in the team.....Okay, maybe Emi M.

I'm pretty disappointed we've broken the line when PL clubs were meant to have a unanimous agreement. It's not so bad only missing Chelsea, but we'll have a much bigger problem in October and should have stood our ground with the rest of the clubs until there was comrpomise by FIFA or the UK government.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Glad there has been a compromise.  

What surprises me is that some posters seem to go into a meltdown. 

I suppose I have been here long enough that I should not be surprised anymore.

But it's fun watching the Villa Universe unfold. Positive things are happening. 

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

In fairness we’ve only seen the club statement, we haven’t seen what led up to it. 

For all we know the past 24 hours has mainly been Purslow standing on his desk screaming “We pay your wages, you ungrateful bastards!!!!” at them both, while throwing printed out versions of unfavourable trip advisor reviews of local travelodges in their general direction and threatening them with limited 30 minutes of WiFi per day throughout their stay.

That probably hasn’t happened, but we can’t say for certain.

‘Don’t you **** DARE call it Malvinas!’

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fruitvilla said:

What surprises me is that some posters seem to go into a meltdown. 

I suppose I have been here long enough that I should not be surprised anymore.

But it's fun watching the Villa Universe unfold. Positive things are happening. 

I'm still pretty annoyed about this though. Potentially they're still missing multiple games. I'm not sure I had a meltdown but I think key players choosing to miss games is worthy of getting annoyed about. They've both lost some support IMO. I will certainly have less patience for poor performances in the future. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No ******* ******* masks, you Argentinian tits, fa gawd sake.

You think they're going to be sat around in masks in training/hotels/restauants for the next week?

There was talk about him missing 10 or 12 games, so hopefully similar compromises will be reached for the October and November breaks?

Absolutely ridiculous these international fixtures are happening like this in the current climate, it's annoying enough stopping and starting the league normally, but with the pandemic it's just nonsensical

Â