Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Travel against the wishes of their clubs?

Will they be disciplined if this is the case and be in breach of contract?

nope its an official FIFA date, the players could easily sue

13 hours ago, AV82 said:

I've just read he'll miss 8 games?!

Argentina's last game is 10/09, so by the time he's back he'll miss Chelsea, Everton and Chelsea (LC) through Quarantine, he'd be available for Man Utd, but would likely only have about 1 day training after 10 sat in a hotel room, then back for Spurs, but then there's another international break so it's the same shit again, missing Wolves and Arsenal through quarantine and barely any training before West Ham and Southampton, another international break where he'd miss Brighton and Palace, potentially Man City. So at least 7 through quarantine, but possibly up to 12 plus any more League Cup games due to lack of match fitness and about 20-ish days missed training.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

aside from a 'football for all' twitter account, has anyone remotely reputable reported this?

this isn't against the 'wishes of the club'. this would be defying the premier league's rule. i call complete and utter BS.........in fact it deserves a gif

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

aside from a 'football for all' twitter account, has anyone remotely reputable reported this?

this isn't against the 'wishes of the club'. this would be defying the premier league's rule. i call complete and utter BS.........in fact it deserves a gif

spacer.png

Bill Goldberg appears to say it here

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think people in Europe dont realise how important international football is to South American players. Its more important than Champions League for a lot of these guys

I was thinking exactly this the other day. Martinez becoming number one for Argentina is massive for him.

Â