Emiliano Martínez

hippo

9 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Got away with absolutely murdering the ever-loving shit out of Wilson.

I love it.

I laughed at the people in the match thread complaining that the yellow stood. He was lucky not to get a red for attempted decapitation. 

• Like 1

Purely for Fantasy Football purposes I'm annoyed his yellow card still stands, although it could have quite easily been a red so he's a lucky boy.

Nothing but a rush of blood to the head in his first appearance in front of a packed VP where he had little to do.  He'll settle and play as big a role as he did last season I'm sure.

• Like 1

a few articles around with clubs refusing to release their players for international duty for red list countries, which includes argentina. am i missing something, i thought elite sportsmen are exempt from isolating?

35 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

a few articles around with clubs refusing to release their players for international duty for red list countries, which includes argentina. am i missing something, i thought elite sportsmen are exempt from isolating?

Not from red list I don't think.

Rules have flipped around a few times since traffic lights were introduced.

I think the government will bend and give PL clubs some dispensation. Which is fine as long as a player doesn't come back and bring some rona with them.

7 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i thought elite sportsmen are exempt from isolating?

Trouble is a lot of players have not chosen to get vaccinated. I know there’s a gag here, but Steve Bruce said loads of his squad refused to get jagged. And the government has been mixed on isolating. I think the rugby players that went to South Africa had to isolate. Cricketers from India, too.

Â