Emiliano Martínez

hippo

20 hours ago, theboyangel said:

To be fair arse crack succinctly describes small Heath alliance 

Shouldn't of started this Crack thing off with you lot, now it will be pages upon pages of Crack Jokes lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

Wasn't there a suggestion on here a few weeks back that he might be a bit heavy?

Nope I said he has the build that as he gets older he will need to be mindful of his weight. Then as per, people try and twist what was said.

15 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He’s just a badass 🤣

Do not show the world how important you are, show yourself how far you can go

More than a badass! He's literally just picked a dalek up like it's a fluffy kitten. #theoncomingstorm

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

More than a badass! He's literally just picked a dalek up like it's a fluffy kitten. #theoncomingstorm

Martinez for the next Doctor. 

On 13/07/2021 at 11:42, Jas10 said:

He’s just a badass 🤣

Do not show the world how important you are, show yourself how far you can go

Yeah he’s a world class goalkeeper and all that, but can someone teach him how to crop a photo? 😅

Emi… I still love you. 

On 07/07/2021 at 18:46, maqroll said:

You have to think Emi is now going to be coveted by top La Liga sides.  We will do well to hold onto him.

A financially broke league with the top 3 all having top class keepers. Zero chance thats happening 

The only league with money now is ours especially as we would rate him at 70 mill minimum . Italy and Spain couldnt afford him . Maybe Bayern but how old is Neuer now .He is with us for a good while longer me thinks 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

A financially broke league with the top 3 all having top class keepers. Zero chance thats happening 

You don't see Getafe putting in a bid for him then?

Â