Emiliano Martínez

hippo

13 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Emi on fire again. Honestly all the talk about Jack, I'm more concerned with keeping Emi because you know there will be interest after the Copa America performances. 

Maybe he can get Messi to considering us 🤣

I don't think there will be, the goal keeper market isn't a good one, especially for expensive ones 

There's no club out there about to spend £50m+ on a keeper 

Not worried about him in the slightest 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I don't think there will be, the goal keeper market isn't a good one, especially for expensive ones 

There's no club out there about to spend £50m+ on a keeper 

Not worried about him in the slightest 

Not atm but as soon as one of the top teams in the world badly needs a new goalkeeper I reckon Martinez will be one of the first names on their shortlist. Once that happens, as has happened before, they will be breaking the bank for a player like him.

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Not atm but as soon as one of the top teams in the world badly needs a new goalkeeper I reckon Martinez will be one of the first names on their shortlist. Once that happens, as has happened before, they will be breaking the bank for a player like him.

but look at the top teams in the world and ask who needs a keeper! most of them have one that will see them through for another 5 to 10 years

the only ones are inter and juve, inter are currently having a fire sale and juve have no money, English teams are all settled, utd would have to shift de gea in order to buy him and again theres no one to buy de gea so thats not happening, PSG have their keeper for the next 10 years, the spanish 2 are flat broke and atletico also have their keeper, neuer will keep going for another 2/3 years before bayern probably snap up the next best german keeper, dortmund bought a new keeper last month

dont get me wrong give him a new deal to keep him happy and reward him but this stuff about him leaving and needing to tie him down...not having any of it

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

but look at the top teams in the world and ask who needs a keeper! most of them have one that will see them through for another 5 to 10 years

the only ones are inter and juve, inter are currently having a fire sale and juve have no money, English teams are all settled, utd would have to shift de gea in order to buy him and again theres no one to buy de gea so thats not happening, PSG have their keeper for the next 10 years, the spanish 2 are flat broke and atletico also have their keeper, neuer will keep going for another 2/3 years before bayern probably snap up the next best german keeper, dortmund bought a new keeper last month

dont get me wrong give him a new deal to keep him happy and reward him but this stuff about him leaving and needing to tie him down...not having any of it

They’ve already got Nubel

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

how do we get that gif added to the list???

It’s already there

Copa America Argentina GIF

Love this man, love how he starred in the shootout, love he is Villas man! 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Just imagine, by the start of next season we could have 2 new euro champions and a copa American champion in our squad.

Have we been linked to some Italians or Danes? 🤔

Edited by Tubby
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

It’s already there

Copa America Argentina GIF

Love this man, love how he starred in the shootout, love he is Villas man! 

Next seasons most used GIF already wrapped up. 

Imagine the scenes when one of the worlds greatest ever players finally gets his hands on an international trophy thanks to the heroics of a Villa keeper 😍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Next seasons most used GIF already wrapped up. 

Imagine the scenes when one of the worlds greatest ever players finally gets his hands on an international trophy thanks to the heroics of a Villa keeper 😍

And in thanks joins the Villa on a reduced contract. 

Â