Emiliano Martínez

hippo

31 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Did he have much to do vs Paraguay?

His confidence is going to be sky high going in to next season.

stats say 10 shots faced, with 2 on target.

Paraguay had 9 corners and 57% of possession.

You know what surprised me though, considering the "on paper" stars Argentina has, if you look at the last few games i dont get how poor they are going forward, with the attacking talent they supposedly have they should be banging them in......

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

You know what surprised me though, considering the "on paper" stars Argentina has, if you look at the last few games i dont get how poor they are going forward, with the attacking talent they supposedly have they should be banging them in......

Can't tell if you're talking about England or Argentina 🙂

• Haha 2

So fond of this team now…we’ve managed to restore pride to the club, step by step, since Dean came in…

Hard to definitively say who my favourite player is but Emi really stands out for his character and personality (prob the best at the club) as well as his ability… he’s just the man! 😆

Proper captain material, a leader and inspiration.

Jack’s obviously our best player but not the most sensible 😆 McGinn seems like a very bubbly n positive guy, Ollie seems humble, down to earth and determined… they’re all likeable and we no longer have any bad eggs.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 4

On 22/06/2021 at 12:52, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

He really is a commanding presence. His appearance for the national team will reinforce his belief that he made the right move coming to us (something we all know, of course).

Amazing what actual first team football does isn't it?

Messi must be thinking "by Jove he's a great keeper therefore must play for a great club.". 

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

How did Arsenal not spot this guy under their noses?

That's the most unbelievable thing. How could any football person not see what a fantastic keeper he is? 

He even had that decent first team run where it was obvious how good he was. 

Smith and Lange must have been looking over their shoulder for Jeremy Beadle* to jump out as they walked away from the signing room. 

* Yes VT, I know he's dead. 

• Haha 1

Â