Emiliano Martínez

hippo

I can't watch the video via the website despite having a Claret Club Membership, a digital account and all other **** hoops they make you jump through. Why is everything so **** difficult with this website?! 

#FirstWorldProblems, I know. 

• Like 3

On 28/11/2021 at 06:39, Davkaus said:

You'd **** hate him if he played against us, wouldn't you? He's a massive prick, but I'm glad he's our prick :D 

I made this exact point during the Palace game with his injury shithousery. In fact my phone now doesn’t try to correct shithousery to anything I’ve used it so much when describing Martinez. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i hope he signs a new 5 year contract soon then.......!

All signs point that he will. Get the feeling we wont be losing any players we dont want to lose after the Grealish saga. No more release clauses; Emi re-iterated again in that video that the owners want top 6 for this club and that means keeping the best players at the club.

11 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

All signs point that he will. Get the feeling we wont be losing any players we dont want to lose after the Grealish saga. No more release clauses; Emi re-iterated again in that video that the owners want top 6 for this club and that means keeping the best players at the club.

fingers crossed!, what a keeper Emi is, and what a guy.

7 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

I can't watch the video via the website despite having a Claret Club Membership, a digital account and all other **** hoops they make you jump through. Why is everything so **** difficult with this website?! 

#FirstWorldProblems, I know. 

I just don't watch the content anymore. It's absolute pain in the arse to actually to view the **** thing. Utter horseshit it is.

Â