Emiliano Martínez

hippo

8 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

How do Kappa sizes work for kids? Did you have to get him a 10 year old’s shirt?

Close. Age 8!! Last season he had age 5 where he got the full kit. But he’s outgrown that now, then the sizing goes age 6, age 8 etc. So as age 5 is small now went for age 8 so it lasts! So we pay more and just get the shirt now! The shorts and socks still fit from last years so not the end of the world. 

35 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Do Argentina concede goals anymore? 

No but he gave away a stupid penalty and was lucky they smacked it off the crossbar. Hopefully that was his one mistake for the week and it’s not stopping him sleep on the plane home.

Got to be honest, I don't think he'll be here this time next year.

Certainly won't be sticking around to slum around bottom half of tables next few years of his career anyway.

Top save from Saka and incredibly unlucky on penalty so he's done the best he could tonight.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

Obviously they booed him.......not sure why.

As I said in the match thread, he repeatedly criticised the club in interviews after he left, and even gave some comments (back when we actually looked better than them, not massively inferior) about moving to a better club.

I love him, but the idea he has done nothing to wind up Arsenal fans is way off the mark.

• Like 1

Feel sorry for him after the defensive shambles against Wolves and Arsenal.  He’s letting in lots of goals that are not his fault and he can’t stop because the defence has fallen apart and become utter crap (compared to last season).

Â