Villa Talk Pick'em 2020

Brumerican

Apropos of nothing, I've been running a pick em league between some mates for a few years - this year I mixed it up by asking child one for her predictions (because there's nothing like the crush to your self esteem when your vague gridiron knowledge gets trumped by a four year olds random selections!).  "Dolphins or Patriots" I asked, "Not dolphins" said she and I put on my slightly sad face.  At least I'll console myself with the fact she's evidently smart enough to not follow my dreadful sport team choices!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, BOF said:

9% of people went for Jax.  Haha! Who's your Daddy eh? WHO'S YOUR DADDY?. End the season now please.

First week is always a bit of a lottery.

Buffalo was the only game everyone agreed on.

Not a great start for me.

Probably due to not taking any notice of pre-season. I have no idea who is good or not anymore. Mind you, always pick the Browns to lose. A shoe in! 

42 minutes ago, Xela said:

Probably due to not taking any notice of pre-season. I have no idea who is good or not anymore. Mind you, always pick the Browns to lose. A shoe in! 

There was no pre-season . Everybody went into week 1 blind in fairness.  I'm always optimistic about Jax but even I didn't see that coming.

On 15/09/2020 at 19:39, Xela said:

same here, im sure it was me you and someone else last year where it went down to the divisional round for a winner

im sure that's the worst start ive ever had

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

same here, im sure it was me you and someone else last year where it went down to the divisional round for a winner

im sure that's the worst start ive ever had

Yeah, you, @rjw63 and myself. Took it right to the wire. 

Picked Browns to lose last night out of habit so another point further back! 

Â