Tony Hawk pro skater 1&2 remaster

Dodgyknees

52 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Yeah can't wait for these. Squeezed every last drop out them back in the day.

Same here 😁

Can’t wait to get hold of it, I’ve really enjoyed the demo (Warehouse) it plays brilliantly 

Just bought it. It's downloading as we speak.

These games are the epitome of nostalgia for me and very much a part of my formative years. They were a massive reason why I got into rock and punk music and learned to play guitar, as well as why I was a bit of a skater boy when I was in my early teens (though I couldn't skate to save my life).

Looking forward to playing this tonight after work. They're the sort of games that you can just jump into for half an hour at a time if you so wish, and I feel like a lot of the games I gravitate towards nowadays aren't necessarily made for short spurts of playtime like that.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ginko said:

These games are the epitome of nostalgia for me and very much a part of my formative years. They were a massive reason why I got into rock and punk music and learned to play guitar, as well as why I was a bit of a skater boy when I was in my early teens (though I couldn't skate to save my life).

See you later boy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I'll probably pick these up as well.

I never actually played 1&2 much. I was a latecomer and it was Tony Hawks 3 on the PS2 that I sank hours and hours into.

2 is my favourite. I spent hours on that when at college, classic days. 

• Like 1

I am loving my time with this collection. I beat the first game 100% earlier and I'm about 70% through the second game, it's a fantastic remake that is super faithful with additions that make complete sense. 

• Thanks 1

I've started on number 2 for the nostalgia but looking forward to going back to 1 soon. 

They've done a good job remaking it but of course that's also its downfall because its the exact game we played to death 20 years ago. 

3 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

They've done a good job remaking it but of course that's also its downfall because its the exact game we played to death 20 years ago. 

You say that like it's a bad thing.

• Like 2

Â