Sergio Romero

ender4

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

not a fan if honest, looks OK in cup and Europa games for United vs poor teams but even with De Gea making regular mistakes he cant get near the team

I've a few mates that are huge United fans (I know, I should be ashamed) but they were all saying he should be starting ahead of DeGea towards the end of the season. I was talking to one of them this evening and he said he's be gutted if Romero left as he's a great back up. 

8 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Reading the comments on the United ITK tweet the Utd fans on there are very complementary of him and say he’s a great keeper. Wishing him the best. Maybe this’ll be a master stroke. 

these are the same people saying Lingard is a player and we would be grateful to have him in part x for Grealish........

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

not a fan if honest, looks OK in cup and Europa games for United vs poor teams but even with De Gea making regular mistakes he cant get near the team

to be fair Manure wouldnt drop De Gea even if he had his arms chopped off....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

I think this takes the pressure off Heaton to return until he’s properly fit and capable.

what it says about Nyland, Steer and Kalinic though can’t be good for their morale! 

No less good for morale than Reina coming in on a short term loan and starting games.

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

That Grealish looks good in the league, but he can't even get in the England squad ahead of Harry Winks.