Sergio Romero

ender4

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

We really, really need to find two clubs willing to take Nyland and Kalinic off our hands. Otherwise we presumably won't be registering at least one of them.

Kalinic will be off again, hopefully permanently this time. Then it’s a straight fight between Steer and Nyland for 3rd choice. I’d move Nyland on out of those 2. 

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Kalinic will be off again, hopefully permanently this time. Then it’s a straight fight between Steer and Nyland for 3rd choice. I’d move Nyland on out of those 2. 

I hope you're right on the first count, and agree with you on the second.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Reading the comments on the United ITK tweet the Utd fans on there are very complementary of him and say he’s a great keeper. Wishing him the best. Maybe this’ll be a master stroke. 

Of all the fans in the world united fans are the ones I'd trust the least when it comes to judging a player. Dont know why that is but it's what think.

Clearly DS looked at his keeper options this year and wasn't happy, who could blame him. 

Getting a keeper with this amount of experience for less than 10m is a decent deal and we should be in safe hands (pun intended) with him or Heaton between the sticks. 

Hopefully we can move Nyland and Kalinic on now. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Clearly DS looked at his keeper options this year and wasn't happy, who could blame him. 

Getting a keeper with this amount of experience for less than 10m is a decent deal and we should be in safe hands (pun intended) with him or Heaton between the sticks. 

Hopefully we can move Nyland and Kalinic on now. 

Yep, move those two on, keep Steer as back up and have Heaton and Romero fight it out to start.

Edited by alreadyexists

24 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Of all the fans in the world united fans are the ones I'd trust the least when it comes to judging a player. Dont know why that is but it's what think.

I agree wholeheartedly- United fans i. general seem the least knowledgeable I have come across.