Callum Wilson

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

If you’re at Bournemouth and big clubs like Villa and Newcastle want you, you’re at rock bottom? Really?

God Only Knows what you’re on beachboys1, your posts are not giving me Good Vibrations.

Considering that last summer he was in the England squad and had Champions League squads sniffing around, but were put off by the reported 70 million pound valuation, to end up at either Newcastle/Villa a year later is kind of rock bottom...  hahaha

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Shame that would have been a good addition oh well there will be other targets

I'm confident there will be. But surely as you go down the list the quality decreases. 

This is the most important position for us IMO. I'll lose a lot of faith in the club and their so called plans if they **** this up this window. 

I am just clinging on to the hope that 90% of all of the rumours we’re reading are just tabloid nonsense.

We just seem to be doing a trolley dash of ‘obvious’ overinflated English players having done no prep on the face of it.

Rumours of Spurs being in for Watkins, Arsenal in for Edouard and now even backup Wilson preferring Newcastle is worrying. If we ‘beat’ West Brom to Ivan Toney for £16-18m we should officially just stop spending and just pray to stay up again with what we have. Probably losing losing Grealish in Jan as a result.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I am just clinging on to the hope that 90% of all of the rumours we’re reading are just tabloid nonsense.

We just seem to be doing a trolley dash of ‘obvious’ overinflated English players having done no prep on the face of it.

Rumours of Spurs being in for Watkins, Arsenal in for Edouard and now even backup Wilson preferring Newcastle is worrying. If we ‘beat’ West Brom to Ivan Toney for £16-18m we should officially just stop spending and just pray to stay up again with what we have. Probably losing losing Grealish in Jan as a result.

Part one is mostly right.

Part two is the evidence at work from part one.

Part 3 of Toney, Brentford have already beat us to him.

Shall we all give up now? While there are still 30 days of the window left...?

I say we hang on in there...  good things come to those who wait!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

If you’re at Bournemouth and big clubs like Villa and Newcastle want you, you’re at rock bottom? Really?

God Only Knows what you’re on beachboys1, your posts are not giving me Good Vibrations.

i take your point us and newcastle  our big clubs  but  have we the manager  tr5 attract quality

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Part one is mostly right.

Part two is the evidence at work from part one.

Part 3 of Toney, Brentford have already beat us to him.

Shall we all give up now? While there are still 30 days of the window left...?

I say we hang on in there...  good things come to those who wait!

I would hope to believe you but I’ve been waiting for a bacon sandwich since 8am and the lazy cow is still snoring next to me