U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’ve bought a pass on the Fleetwood Town website but can’t get it to work, are we playing that badly?

Not good defensively and being a little naïve giving the ball away so haven't really had any possession the last 15 minutes.

What are you struggling with on the stream? Took me a minute to find it. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’ve bought a pass on the Fleetwood Town website but can’t get it to work, are we playing that badly?

Why won't it work? That's lousy. Hopefully they refund if you can't get it sorted.

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Why won't it work? That's lousy. Hopefully they refund if you can't get it sorted.

Still waiting for a response from Villa for the Utd friendly I paid twice for.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Not good defensively and being a little naïve giving the ball away so haven't really had any possession the last 15 minutes.

What are you struggling with on the stream? Took me a minute to find it. 

It just won’t work for me for some reason, no worries, thanks for giving a summary of the match so far 

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

I don’t know, I’ve been trying to get it to work for a while now but it just won’t for some reason. Thanks for your concern 

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I don’t know, I’ve been trying to get it to work for a while now but it just won’t for some reason. Thanks for your concern 

On iPhone I had to download iFollow app and now I am watching it on there website on pc. Villa coming into it a bit more now with Chuk playing well.

• Thanks 1

Just now, stegzy said:

On iPhone I had to download iFollow app and now I am watching it on there website on pc. Villa coming into it a bit more now with Chuk playing well.

I’ve only seen Chukwuemeka play once for our u23s, he seems the one most likely to break through to our first team to me. Do you agree stegzy?

11 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’ve only seen Chukwuemeka play once for our u23s, he seems the one most likely to break through to our first team to me. Do you agree stegzy?

I’ve also only seen him once before and was very quiet then so hard to say but he certainly seems to have the attributes and physique to make it if he keeps working hard.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Kaine Kesler

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2