U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

Thanks for giving all your thoughts on the match, I watched the match on their website, I paid £10 for it. I thought Chukwuemeka was the best player on the pitch, he’s definitely one to watch out for him, hard to believe he’s only 16

13 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Thanks for giving all your thoughts on the match, I watched the match on their website, I paid £10 for it. I thought Chukwuemeka was the best player on the pitch, he’s definitely one to watch out for him, hard to believe he’s only 16

It was £3! Did you give them a donation or something?

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It was £3! Did you give them a donation or something?

Was it? Maybe a previous match was £10, I enjoyed it throughly though, especially the end! Did you watch it HanoiVillan? What are your thoughts on the match, if so?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Was it? Maybe a previous match was £10, I enjoyed it throughly though, especially the end! Did you watch it HanoiVillan? What are your thoughts on the match, if so?

I did watch it, yeah - I added my thoughts, might be on the previous page as you see it.

• Thanks 1

its gonna be very interesting to see how players like Zych, Swinkels, Kesler, Chukwuemka, Bogarde, McBride, Chrisine, Barry, Bidace, A.Ramsey etc develop.

ofc you can never tell how players will turn out in the end, but its defo an exciting time for our youth setup......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

its gonna be very interesting to see how players like Zych, Swinkels, Kesler, Chukwuemka, Bogarde, McBride, Chrisine, Barry, Bidace, A.Ramsey etc develop.

ofc you can never tell how players will turn out in the end, but its defo an exciting time for our youth setup......

Don't forget the Poke!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

You're right about Marschall - it's Jack Walker.

Seb Revan not playing.

Our on the ball OS don't even have Walker named on the bench.

They do

Palace stats updated. Also a new name in the matchday squad. Prolific under 18 striker Bradley Young came off the bench. You might remember him as the Villa player who was stabbed in Solihull back in June.

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, BOF said:

Newcastle 0-4 Sunderland

And we're in action in the EFL Trophy this evening at Fleetwood Town. That usually ends well...

Can we watch this anywhere?

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Can we watch this anywhere?

Yes, it can be yours for ten of your English pounds.

Supporters can now purchase video match passes for Fleetwood Town’s Sky Bet League One fixture against Aston Villa U21 on Tuesday.

With games still being played behind closed doors, the match pass is your best option to watch the Cod Army during the 2020/21 season.

Complimentary passes will be distributed to Onward Card holders for any home league games which are behind closed doors, but you can now stream live video of cup and away fixtures for just £10.

If you'd like to purchase your match pass, click HERE.

• Thanks 1

Ten pounds is shocking really - if it was £3.00 like the reserves game I'd be in, but I can't see many paying a tenner. It's priced like the first team in the cup and our OS is treating it with even more contempt than an U23's league fixture.

Good t see both Ramsey's involved - no Kesler tonight, hope he's okay and still no Philgene-Bidace; anyone know what's wrong with him?

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ten pounds is shocking really - if it was £3.00 like the reserves game I'd be in, but I can't see many paying a tenner.

Good t see both Ramsey's involved - no Kesler tonight, hope he's okay and still no Philgene-Bidace; anyone know what's wrong with him?

I’d definitely pay £3 and be happy to watch every game. £10 just seems a bit steep when you the first team only costs that at most with a NowTV day pass. Surely they’d make much more if they charged £3 and properly marketed it. Seems daft really. 

• Like 1