EFL Trophy 2020-21

OutByEaster?

£10 is a lot - there were games broadcast last season for £3 or £5 and given how desperate I am for football at the moment I might have gone with those, but a tenner for our U21's agents Sunderland's second side is asking a lot.

Guesses on lineups?

-----------------------------------Sinisalo--------------------------------------

Kesler--------------Bridge-------------Hause*-------------S Revan

---------J Ramsey----Lansbury*--Chuckwuemeka------------

Vassilev--------------------------------------------------------------------JPB

-----------------------------------Barry-------------------------------------------

I've put Hause and Lansbury in as the two over-age players with Wright, Aaron Ramsey, and Archer in and around it and on the bench.

I reckon that's probably a mile off what we'll see! :)

16 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Getting to see our team play because Sunderland has a better online service than us.

AVTV is an embarrassment.

To be fair, AVTV used to show pretty much all the U23 and academy games, even free on YouTube

But a couple of year sago they decided to push womens football and pretty much dropped anything to do with the youth sides on all social media fronts

I understand they want to push womens football, but I dont understand why they couldnt create new accounts for the youth stuff. 

• Like 2

I’ve paid to watch the match, I can’t wait to watch it, my guess on the line up would be:

Sinisalo 

Kessler D Revan Bridge S Revan 

J Ramsey Chukwuemeka Chrisene

Vassilev Barry Philogene-Bidace

Subs: Wright, Archer, Tait, A Ramsey (I’m struggling to name any more subs)

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’ve paid to watch the match, I can’t wait to watch it, my guess on the line up would be:

Sinisalo 

Kessler D Revan Bridge S Revan 

J Ramsey Chukwuemeka A Ramsey

Vassilev Barry Philogene-Bidace

Subs: Wright, Archer, Tait (I’m struggling to name any more subs)

im_shocked.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I've put Hause and Lansbury in as the two over-age players with Wright, Aaron Ramsey, and Archer in and around it and on the bench.

Has Jofra left the bubble again?!

I don't expect any senior players to be involved in this competition, think the club will see more value in giving as many youngsters experience of competitive football at senior level as possible, not even sure if someone like Vassilev will feature. My guess at a line-up would be something like...

Sinisalo

Kesler, D Revan Bridge S Revan

A Ramsey Brunt J Ramsey

Wright Archer Philogene-Bidace

Put Brunt in the midfield as I think they'll want someone in there who can play as the DM, although I suppose Harrison Sohna could play there if they think he's ready, expect Chukwuemeka to also feature, maybe Chrisene as well, he made three appearances in this competition last season.

Went with Archer as the main striker just because it seems he's been scoring in pre-season and scored in this competition last season, although if Barry's ready to play wouldn't be surprised to see him through the middle with Archer playing out wide.

We have that many players at youth level, they could field several sides, so pretty hard to predict.

• Like 1

Â