The Art Thread

villa_shere

• 2 months later...

The most recent addition to the walls at home. 

I can’t imagine it would have made it there if I was still living with the ex.

Edit - sorry should say it’s by an American artist called Paine Proffitt who’s based in Stoke. There are other Villa prints to choose from.

D7903B3A-0895-4958-B56E-AC44744FB7A7.jpeg

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 2

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

The most recent addition to the walls at home. 

I can’t imagine it would have made it there if I was still living with the ex.

That's why she's an ex ;)

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Moving away from unicorns, Manga and borderline paedophile cosplay images, there are some very talented people on Deviantart.

oTmaUnR.jpg

AKPD1ft.jpg

Refined geekery takes many forms.

2FryyXZ.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, colhint said:

That middle one is just copying Klimt

Well, yeah - That's the point. The first pic is an original.

There's material in the styles of lots of the great artists, but not the pics everyone bought from Ikea & Co.

49 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I went to Rome over the weekend, so I saw loads of nice paintings an that. 

Did you see that one that's on the roof of some blokes house or whatever? By Leonardo DiCaprio

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

Did you see that one that's on the roof of some blokes house or whatever? By Leonardo DiCaprio

You're getting your turtles mixed up mate - it was splinters house. 

Easy mistake to make though.  I had to read all the signs an that to understand all that old shit. 

• Like 1

I saw it and using my arting expertise I'd say it was quite good, I thought he was probably a classy dude, the owner, - but then I noticed he'd had his drive and garden all paved over, so probably not.

• Like 1

On 23/03/2018 at 11:51, blandy said:

I saw it and using my arting expertise I'd say it was quite good, I thought he was probably a classy dude, the owner, - but then I noticed he'd had his drive and garden all paved over, so probably not.

He must have been a bit.. :unsure: though.  Definitely enjoys looking at man sausage.  I counted a few tits, but hardly any minge, which was obviously disappointing because I couldn't use much to masturbate to. 

My wife on the other hand.. red raw (pun intended).

Edited by lapal_fan

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I went to Rome over the weekend, so I saw loads of nice paintings an that. 

Were they still giving it the 'Please don't take photos in the Sistene Chapel' spiel? Its down to a deal with a Japanese TV company I think and not to protect the art. 

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

Were they still giving it the 'Please don't take photos in the Sistene Chapel' spiel? Its down to a deal with a Japanese TV company I think and not to protect the art. 

Yes and I knew there would be some bullshit reason, as all the other older paintings are free for alls.

I still took one, but it's taken from waist height and a dark figure  (me) in it SUPERLOL HAVE THAT YOU CHINESE ****!

• Haha 1

Â