Matty Cash

paul514

Cash is a brilliant player and could be our right back for the next 5 years. He made a mistake, it happens, don’t care. 

If it keeps happening, fair enough, but anyone having a pop at him, when players like Barkley are being paid 120k a week and not even running, needs to give their head a wobble.

Super player, super signing. 

• Like 2

Could he be moved further forward to cover RW or is he best served as a full back ? I know he has played in midfield previously for Forest but could he be an option in the Prem? 

21 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Could he be moved further forward to cover RW or is he best served as a full back ? I know he has played in midfield previously for Forest but could he be an option in the Prem? 

If it isn't broke dont fix it. hes been brilliant as an attacking right back. its not a problem we need to solve

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, thabucks said:

No , he has the energy to overlap up and down all game, in the past where right backs where centre back and right wingers where right backs yes, but his vital interceptions high up the pitch and allowing Traore to drift in field really helps us.

He surely surely must be on the brink of an England call up. Southgate saw his performance against Everton. He can't watch that and think "nah" 

Too soon for the Euros obviously but afterwards he must be in with a shot. Especially if he carries on next season in the same or even better form. 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Try it out pre-season, Kesler or Freddy at RB 

37 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He surely surely must be on the brink of an England call up. Southgate saw his performance against Everton. He can't watch that and think "nah" 

Too soon for the Euros obviously but afterwards he must be in with a shot. Especially if he carries on next season in the same or even better form. 

Theres a lot of competition but yes I agree 

50 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Walker might retire but still Trippier, TAA, Wan Bissaka and Reece James to compete with. I think Justin is actually a right back as well playing left back

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Walker might retire but still Trippier, TAA, Wan Bissaka and Reece James to compete with. I think Justin is actually a right back as well playing left back

And Tariq Lampety. 
Id say he’s a long way off. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â