Matty Cash

paul514

45 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I thought it was a lino for possible offside.

No, I think mings or konza had a go at him when the ball came over the top. Cash, was right to bite back though. 

I just love all that. The whole defence is desperate for clean sheets  

8 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

He's going to score at least one firecracker this season. I can feel it in my waters.

He's just waiting for the fans to come back and then he's gonna rocket one in Lowton-style

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He’s a real athlete. Best right back we’ve had since....I don’t know even know who. 

Needs to keep his arms down though! 

Ha! You can talk... Look how high you've got your arms raised! And your blue spiky hair.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Not long until he is in the england squad if this continues 

I don't think so, media and FA favourites Chelsea, Liverpool, United and City all have an English starting right backplud Trippier. I think Wan Bissaka hasnt even been capped yet

Edited by Zatman

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

I don't think so, media and FA favourites Chelsea, Liverpool, United and City all have an English starting right backplud Trippier. I think Wan Bissaka hasnt even been capped yet

Wan bissaka is a good rb but offesnively he is terrible. But southgate likes  negative football so wan would prob be 2nd choice to trent.

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wan bissaka is a good rb but offesnively he is terrible. But southgate likes  negative football so wan would prob be 2nd choice to trent.

Its Southgate, I think he already has Alexander Arnold as 3rd choice behind Trippier and Walker. :D 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Trippier meh. Rather cash any day

I would pick 2 different type Full-Back Cash or Tripper and Trent or Walker (so I would pick Trent & Cash) regard I rate him high Tripper, would pick Tripper over Cash

on Tactical and Squad Bond and Chemical - I Prefer play 4 backline who used to team National and Club, like old time in 90s I remember as Man utd team player (half) of them play first team and play National team and rest of other like Liverpool half of the team, (also half of Chelsea) that how England was very good team and stabilty, better team work, performance better as used each other ..

England Back Line i would go for  2 different Team which chemisty and bond, stability 

A for possession
B for fast attack counter hit

A - Cash-Konsa-Mings-Targett
B- Trent-Gomez-Coady-Chewell

Midfield

A- Phillip-Mount 
Foden-Maddison-Grealish

B- Henderson-Wink
Sterling-???-Rashford

Forward 
A - Ings will well blend with A team style
B - Kane will well blend with B team Style

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

I love Cash. He's great.

He ain't getting near England squad until WC qualifiers at the earliest. Poland should be all over him.

Trent, James, Tripper, Walker, Wan-Bissaka, Maitland-Niles all ahead of him.

Plus you've now got Lamptey and Hudson-Odoi playing as wide players in front of a back three.

He's got an incredible battle on his hands to get 5 career caps which is very unfortunate.

• Like 2

Â