Matty Cash

paul514

Think he looked good overall (especially driving into space and picking out attacking passes/crosses), but possibly a bit lazy getting back and lacking a bit of concentration.

Think he could have done more to stop that ball going in for the penalty.

My prediction is he'll be good for us this season, but also cost us the odd point. A bit like Targett really.

Was excellent, dealt with his role and ran the utd striker down all game, Burke looked frustrated by our defenders tonight.

Cash looked like hed been playing for us last season to be fair.

I missed most of the game (stupidly thought the game was at 8, not 6!), but I’m glad to read these positive comments in here.

Against Man Utd I thought he looked a bit out of his depth, so I’m pleased to see he looked the part tonight.

35 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

Superb debut, I think this kid could have a big future for us.

I wouldn't go as far as saying superb but it was good - there's clearly a lot about him (passing/crossing accuracy and variety, the willingness to take a shot, his athleticism etc.). I think he could be a real asset this season. 

12 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Think he looked good overall (especially driving into space and picking out attacking passes/crosses), but possibly a bit lazy getting back and lacking a bit of concentration.

Think he could have done more to stop that ball going in for the penalty.

My prediction is he'll be good for us this season, but also cost us the odd point. A bit like Targett really.

That was killer ball to be fair. Hats off to the Sheffield player

Real test will be when we play against a team where we don't have the ball as much and who play with 11 men on the pitch. He looked good going forward but wasn't tested defensively.

If last season is anything to go from we are a low possession team so he will need to be good defending too. Him and Traoré should be really interesting when attacking and hopefully OK defensively.

Â