66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will go down with Fulham & Derby

• Wigan
    • Boro
    • Sunderland
    • Bolton
    • Reading
    • Blues

After defeat at home to Liverpool last week it would appear that Fulham will be joining Derby in the fizzie pop league next season but who else will fall through the trap door?

With three games to 6 teams could still find themselve in the bottom three come the final day of the season. So VT'ers who do you think it is going to be, I already know who we all want it to be.

I think Wigan, Boro and Sunderland will be ok. Reading will find a win to stop up so it is between Bolton and Blues. Both are as bad as each other based on their trips to B6 in recent weeks but I think the Blues will stop up as they have two home games. I REALLY hope I'm wrong though.

I voted for Bolton. Reading have got Spurs and Derby who are both useless so I think they'll get out of it as for Blues they'll get something at Fulham and at home to Blackburn, I sincerely hope that they don't though.

I voted for Bolton. Reading have got Spurs and Derby who are both useless so I think they'll get out of it as for Blues they'll get something at Fulham and at home to Blackburn, I sincerely hope that they don't though.

Ah with those fixtures you are probably right. I will go for Bolton in that case.

My heart says Blues (so that show i have voted), but my head tells me that the tosspots will hang on for one more year of misery before being consigned to where they belong.

Bolton for relegation

Liverpool will play a reserve side on Saturday because of the two semi finals either side of the game, think this might just save Blues.

I think you're right Trent, they'll play a team similar to the Fulham game and I reckon it will be a draw. Of course I hope they don't, I hate Alex McLeish.

The writing is on the wall - SHA.

The glorious 5-1 mauling will have hit them hard, especially the manner of the defeat. Bolton are on a roll, Wigan and Boro are IMHO safe so its only down to them and Reading. Reading have been poor but not shocking like SHA. If SHA fail to beat Fulham they are doomed.

On another note, after they are relegated, you will see Fulham implode this summer. They are so heavily in debt due to Mohammed Fayed and his re-financing of loans and missing loan payments (rumoured figure was £ 110 million). I will try to find the Private Eye article on them from a few months back. They will do a Leeds, trust me.

in my opinion Scum need at LEAST 4 points which is a win and a draw, bolton and reading in my opinion will find at least one win each, therefore to get 4 points from liverplop reserves, fulham away(which could very well be their last throw of the dice) and blackburn (lost only 4 or 5 away is it?) is no easy task whatso ever, it looks o-so messy for small heath to be honest.

best they can hope for is bolton lose all three games now or only get 1-2 points and they can scrape a win from one of them games.

I think Wigan

and yet they currently stand at 0 % and zero votes on the poll

edging your bets are we ? :-)

Is it not HEDGING your bets?

*PEDANT ALERT*

Yes it is. Tut Tut Tony, not like you to make a school boy error like that.

Â