Iceland v England/Denmark v England

andykeenan

Holy shit! Even intentionally I don’t think I could’ve picked a worse starting XI with what’s available.

its borderline neglect of his duty as the England manager - so negative, uninspiring and abject. 

i feel for both Jack and Tyrone - absolute waste of time being called up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Looking at the line ups there is not a lot of quality in this Denmark side.

Should be a pretty straight forward win for England.

Unless one of the front three create something we won’t get anywhere near a goal scoring opportunity 

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

he desperately doesnt want to pick Grealish does he.

2 x proper DMs against Denmark.

It was same with barry when sven was in charge, wouldn't pick him despite being left footed in a position England were crying out, that's why we saw years of Scholes put left and why he retired from international duty.

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Unless one of the front three create something we won’t get anywhere near a goal scoring opportunity 

That's southgates get out of jail card, he has a world class front 3

I feel like we could put 3 or 4 past most teams in the world without playing anywhere near decent passing football 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's southgates get out of jail card, he has a world class front 3

I feel like we could put 3 or 4 past most teams in the world without playing anywhere near decent passing football 

Think you're right. It'll keep him in the job wasting this squad's potential for quite a while, unfortunately. 

• Like 1

How has Kalvin Phillips had to wait for his call up? The blokes had 2 good seasons in the Championship ffs.

Yet Jack who was statistically one of the best players in terms of creating chances in the world whilst in the Premier League can't get a look in, what a **** joker Southgate is.

Â