Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

4 minutes ago, Spray said:

Wow. Another thread for a player we haven't bid on, or have had a confirmed bid accepted.

I just scrolled through Nixon's tweets and he reckons Benrahma is in the £30m range HAHAHA. Give me a ******* break already.

What else is there to talk about? 

so far, this window is dryer than a nun’s chuff

• Haha 3

Here we go again.

Going to be another 150 pages for a journalist reporting speculation.

To be fair, the Reluctant Rashica thread was quite entertaining, but I am not sure it is a good idea to have a thread for every player we are linked to without any believable quotes.

Use to be when you saw a thread for a player it was because he had signed or was about to. You cannot say that about any of these threads.

I miss that excitement.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Here we go again.

Going to be another 150 pages for a journalist reporting speculation.

To be fair, the Reluctant Rashica thread was quite entertaining, but I am not sure it is a good idea to have a thread for every player we are linked to without any believable quotes.

Use to be when you saw a thread for a player it was because he had signed or was about to. You cannot say that about any of these threads.

I miss that excitement.

Agreed,  the restrictions on what basis you can create a speculation thread seem to have loosened this season. Thought these things used to get locked down within minutes of being opened

• Like 1

Just now, MrBlack said:

Agreed,  the restrictions on what basis you can create a speculation thread seem to have loosened this season. Thought these things used to get locked down within minutes of being opened

I said on the speculation thread anything from Nixon isn’t worth a thread. I reckon this one will be slow burner.

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Speak for yourself - thanks to Villareport you can get a 10 % discount for buying Villa merchandise.

That code doesn't work if you want a name/number on your shirt. To get 10% off your entire order automatically you put a made up name and email where it says "sign up & save 10%". Also, when I bought the home I got 5% on top of that back via TopCashBack, away was only 1.7%, but still better than sweet fa.

You put your real email and name info when you go through to the order page.

Edited by Spray

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What else is there to talk about? 

so far, this window is dryer than a nun’s chuff

You obviously don't watch the movies I do.

👀

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

I understand to an extent why the Rashica thread was opened but at the same time it should have been locked long before now.

This thread seems to have slightly stronger foundations given it's come from Alan Nixon who at least has a history of getting Villa stories correct (see previous comments).

FWIW, I think Villa would be a hard sell to Edouard.  If we're the only club in for him then fair enough but I think that's pretty unlikely.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

All these bitter Celtic fans should ask McGinn about why he turned them down 

It's a big club, but it means nothing when you're in that tin pot league. Everyone at celtic knows every player they got always,  absolutely always, will be lost if the PL comes knocking. Whoever the club may be.

Now close this and wait for proper links. 

Celtic can get ****. I hate them. All that sectarian bollocks, disrespecting the poppy, dishonouring British armed forces that thousands of Scottish soldiers served and died in. They can eat a bag of dicks.

And I say this as a Catholic from an Irish family.

I'd pay 30m to take their pride and joy off them and upset them. Bargain.

• Like 3

Best thing for me about seeing Edouard trending on Twitter is that the thread is littered with the great works of one of my favourite artists; Édouard Manet.

The very worst, is the endless stupidity, sarcasm, laugh-cry emoji's and absolute cold certainty of people over the mindset of a 22 year old professional football player.

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Celtic can get ****. I hate them. All that sectarian bollocks, disrespecting the poppy, dishonouring British armed forces that thousands of Scottish soldiers served and died in. They can eat a bag of dicks.

And I say this as a Catholic from an Irish family.

I'd pay 30m to take their pride and joy off them and upset them. Bargain.

Can’t move for them where I live, might have to buy the full away kit to wear down the pub if we get him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

I'd love for us to be able to add one (or more) of our fringe players into any potential deal but I imagine the wages would be a stumbling block.

Why? He's probably on £400 p/w there?

Â