16 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Clues clues and more damned clues. I'm on to you rigo......

Nothing like that.

Just stating, there is still time to sign another striker.  ;)

It remains to be seen how many pennies we have left to spend after any Rashica deal... 

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

No way will we sign another £30m centre forward. 

I'd hope we use that kind of money to test Burnley for Tarkowski instead. Think Edouard is a luxury signing at this point, but Tarkowski with Mings and Martinez would be worth quite a few points. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Awol said:

I'd hope we use that kind of money to test Burnley for Tarkowski instead. Think Edouard is a luxury signing at this point, but Tarkowski with Mings and Martinez would be worth quite a few points. 

Exactly. If we sign Rashica and Traore and there is still £30m-£40m sloshing around I want an experienced CB and a new CM

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

No way will we sign another £30m centre forward. 

Why?  The chances are high we will be buying a 20m striker so why not a 30m?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Why?  The chances are high we will be buying a 20m striker so why not a 30m?

Other areas need improvement first IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Exactly. If we sign Rashica and Traore and there is still £30m-£40m sloshing around I want an experienced CB and a new CM

I know what you are saying but if Samatta does go, going into the start of the season with only Watkins and Davis scares me

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Other areas need improvement first IMO. 

Who out of Luiz McGinn or back 4 would you drop because I don't think management see them as not good enough so you're talking about signing a player to possibly be cover and fight for a spot

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â